More Info About All Projects Exist In This Video :
Opening Video :
1. Tack your plastic bags to the inside of your pantry.
2. Bring out those magazine holders again!
3. Make a tea tin with dividers.
4. Keep your veggies in a drawer.
5. Install tension rods.
6. Install Another tension rods.
7. Use a pegboard organizer in your drawers.
8. Store your K-Cups in an egg carton.
9. Make your own chip clips.
10. Organize cookie cutters with a paper towel rack.
11. Get a rotating food tray.
12. Label ingredients with chalkboard paint.
13. Organize your scarves with shower curtain rings.
14. Make your own tie holder.
15. Organize underwear in PVC pipes.
16. Use a letter organizer for your flip flops and sandals.
17. Time to bring out the corkboard again!
18. Stop your clothes from falling off your hangars.
19. Store your shoes the easy way.
20. Create a DIY cable box.
21. Ohuhu Travel Organizers
22. Put your cords inside toilet paper tubes.
23. Label your cords.
24. Use plastic bread tags.
25. Neatly conceal your power cord in a shoebox.
26. Run your cords through binder clips.
27. Create a family charging station.
28. Shoe organizer to the rescue (again)!
29. Turn a used lotion bottle into a beautiful holder for charging a cell phone.
30. Use a carabiner to get your hair ties organized.
31. Use a spice rack to display your perfume bottles.
32. Store makeup brushes in a toothbrush holder.
33. Fill a vase with coffee beans for your brushes.
34. Use a kitchen utensil tray.
35. Use an old wooden hangar to store your necklaces.
36. Jewelry travel solution: pill box!
37. Use a magazine holder in an unconventional way.
38. Use hanging shoe organizers for just about everything.
39. Store your makeup palettes with a desk file organizer.
40. Magnetize it.
41. Use magnetic tape to hold bobby pins and other small metallic items.
Music : Youtube Audio Library